-4 Item Items
Order in - Ships in 2-3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
You live in the lone mountain with your family in a cave. The entrance is just beyond the rock formation that was your brother before he turned to stone. Unfortunately, the sunlight did not agree with him. As a family of trolls, you actively avoid such a fate, but your brother was more dim-witted than most.
It is late one night when you and your mother hear the rumblings of a nearby camp. Some villagers have traveled up onto the mountainside. For what reason, you do not care to know. You simply imagine how delicious they will be to eat when you capture them for your supper.
Epic Armoury’s Troll Nose is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a cave dwelling troll or dwarf. Designed to cover the nose, this prosthetic adds a droopy wart and bump covered nose with large nostrils to your natural face. Large contact surfaces allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Troll Nose prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
This Troll Nose comes unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium.
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.
- Try on the prosthetic first and find out how it fits you best. Then use nail scissors to trim the prosthetic to make a cleaner transitions as required.
- Apply a thin coat of spirit gum to your own skin, especially to the edges of where the prosthetic will meet you skin.
- Remove the excess spirit gum with a cotton bud and then blot the gluing surface until threads form.
- Cover your skin with the latex prosthetics and firmly press the latex on for a few moments. (Patches of shiny excess spirit gum can be wiped away with a cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol.)
- To remove the prosthetics, moisten the edges with Mastic Remover or some rubbing alcohol and pull it off.
- Now blend in the edges with make-up.