0 Item Items
This product is in manufacture with our suppliers. The item will be avaiable as soon as this process is completed. Please feel free to get in contact for more precise updates.
Warning: Last items in stock!
As one of the small folk, you often go by unnoticed. Townspeople consider you to be nothing more than a child, and so you easily slip past guards and weave through crowds. Perhaps if someone were to take a more careful look at your appearance--catching your Halfling Ears and the proportions of your adult body--they might know better.
But the silly humans do not pay attention, and that can often be used to your benefit. Pickpocketing is so much easier when no one sees you doing it.
These Halfling Ears are prosthetic ears molded in a subtle pointed shape, a common sigil of a mythological creature like a halfling. These latex ears add 5 cm to the human ear at the helix, and are as smooth and detailed as a real ear would be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Halfling Ears prosthetics are made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
These Halfling Ears are unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
- Try on the ears first and find out how they fit you best. Then use nail scissors to trim the insides of your elf ears to make a cleanrer transitions as required.
- Apply a thin coat of spirit gum to your own ears, especially to the points where the latex ears end.
- Remove the excess spirit gum with a cotton bud and then blot the gluing surface until threads form.
- Cover your ears with the latex ears and firmly press them on for a few moments. (Patches of shiny excess spirit gum can be wiped away with a cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol.)
- To remove the ears, moisten the edges with Mastic Remover or some rubbing alcohol and pull them off.
- Now blend in the edges with make-up.