0 Item Items
Order in - Ships in 2-3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
You laugh quietly to yourself as you read the letter one of the mortal rulers has sent you. This mortal princess has no idea of your true nature or the evil plans you have for her and her people. She does not know that by writing to you, asking you to join her council, she is dooming herself and her cause.
With just a little more time, all will be as you designed. And with these mortals already so greedy for power--how easy it is for them to be so blind to the Devil’s Horns upon your forehead.
Epic Armoury’s Devil Horns contains two curved latex-prosthetic horns sculpted to look like demonic horns with vertical ridges. The horns are 6 cm long with a strong curve and tusk-like texture. The large contact-surfaces makes it easy to fasten and keep the horns attached for sustained periods of time. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive. Use these horns for your fiendish costume, or for a character who has been afflicted with dark or infernal powers.
These Devil's Horns can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
100% Natural Latex
After use, remove latex prosthetics carefully, and rinse all mastix glue, wax and make up off the item. Store latex prosthetics in a dark and cool place.
- Try on the prosthetic first and find out how it fits you best. Then use nail scissors to trim the prosthetic to make a cleaner transitions as required.
- Apply a thin coat of spirit gum to your own skin, especially to the edges of where the prosthetic will meet you skin.
- Remove the excess spirit gum with a cotton bud and then blot the gluing surface until threads form.
- Cover your skin with the latex prosthetics and firmly press the latex on for a few moments. (Patches of shiny excess spirit gum can be wiped away with a cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol.)
- To remove the prosthetics, moisten the edges with Mastic Remover or some rubbing alcohol and pull it off.
- Now blend in the edges with make-up.