Colour Forge believe a smooth, high quality primer is the cornerstone to any hobby project! With this in mind, they have produced a range of spray primers. Boasting a smooth finish, great coverage and all wrapped up in an impressive 500ml can!
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Colour Forge brand pride themselves on producing high-quality base coats that match the colour and quality of named brands, but at more affordable prices.
Standard Grey spray is a best of both worlds option. As it is between black and white it provides a solid foundation for dark and lighter colours.
This spray colour matched to Games Workshop’s Mechanicus Standard Grey.
It’s also absolutely ideal for terrain projects including rock formations, concrete buildings, rubble and more.
The Colour Forge Standard Grey spray has a matt finish product and offers great coverage.
Using a tried and tested formula this product is on par with the best in the industry.
Presented in a 500ml rattle can (25% more than other brands on the market!).
Directions for use:
1. Use between 15 to 25 degrees centigrade in a well-ventilated area.
2. Shake the can vigorously for at least two minutes to ensure the paint is thoroughly mixed.
3. Repeat shaking at regular intervals during use.
4. Test the paint prior to use on a similar surface to that being sprayed.
5. Spray from a distance of 20 to 25cm.
6. Thinly applied coats, built up at 1-5 minute intervals will achieve the best results.
7. Leave for at least 30 minutes to dry.
Get the most out of your can by:
1. Shake the can thoroughly for 5 minutes.
2. Pour warm water over the body of the can to bring it up to room temperature.
3. Repeat until all paint is warmed through.
4. After use, rotate the can so it is upside down and spray until clear, this reduced the chance of nozzle blockages.