3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Their wealth of detail and realistic skin structure create a perfect transformation and the ears can be applied easily and quickly due to their thin edges. These latex ears are very sturdy and can be used several times if they are handled with care. The enclosed Mastix is a highly skin-compatible spirit gum for the easy application of all types of latex prosthetic pieces and hair effects.
Pair of latex werewolf ears.
2ml Mastix spirit gum glue.
Very comfortable and easy to apply.
Durable, high-quality latex.
- Try on the ears first and find out how they fit you best. Then use nail scissors to trim the insides of your elf ears to make a cleanrer transitions as required.
- Apply a thin coat of spirit gum to your own ears, especially to the points where the latex ears end.
- Remove the excess spirit gum with a cotton bud and then blot the gluing surface until threads form.
- Cover your ears with the latex ears and firmly press them on for a few moments. (Patches of shiny excess spirit gum can be wiped away with a cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol.)
- To remove the ears, moisten the edges with Mastix Remover or some rubbing alcohol and pull them off.
- Now blend in the edges with make-up.
Ears: 100% Latex.
Spirit Gum: Copal, Rosin Acrylate, Resin Soft, Ethyl Alcohol,