2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
In the dangerous tunnels of your home beneath ground, staying alive requires keeping all your senses on high alert. Your Dark Elf Ears are trained to pick up even the faintest of sounds in the darkness, your hands ready with your weapon should you need to defend yourself from some beast or being.
So, when you hear the silvery tongue call out to you, “Hello, friend,” you are not so quick to let down your guard. While the other dark elf approaching you is an old acquaintance, you also heard the crossbow bolt being slid into place--now hidden behind her back.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elf Ears Small are a set of latex-prosthetic ears molded in a pointed shape, a common sigil of the mythological elf. Round points sweep back along the head, helping this particular pair of elf ears to stand apart from the more classic elven shape. The prosthetic adds 4 cm to the helix of the human ear, and are as smooth and elegant as a dark elven ear should be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Dark Elf Ears Small prosthetics are made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive
The Package contains instructions in English.
These Dark Elf Ears Small come in black, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
- Try on the ears first and find out how they fit you best. Then use nail scissors to trim the insides of your elf ears to make a cleanrer transitions as required.
- Apply a thin coat of spirit gum to your own ears, especially to the points where the latex ears end.
- Remove the excess spirit gum with a cotton bud and then blot the gluing surface until threads form.
- Cover your ears with the latex ears and firmly press them on for a few moments. (Patches of shiny excess spirit gum can be wiped away with a cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol.)
- To remove the ears, moisten the edges with Mastic Remover or some rubbing alcohol and pull them off.
- Now blend in the edges with make-up.
Dark Elves must have '[e]lven ears (pointed) and very dark skin, most commonly black, either by make up or a high quality mask.