0 Item Items
Order in - Ships in 1-2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Of all the evil forces in the realms, the Hedonites of Slaanesh take the most pleasure in the carnage they wreak…
Slaanesh may be imprisoned – but, with this battletome, his powers are yours to master. This 96-page hardback battletome is your complete guide to the armies of the Dark Prince. You'll discover dark lore that sheds light on Slaanesh – the Chaos God of excess and pleasure – and his dreaded hosts. From the relentless seekers to usurping pretenders, this book brings some of the most sinister corners of the Mortal Realms to life in fantastic detail, with stunning art, new lore and tantalising hints of what the future holds for the Dark Prince. Meanwhile, a number of warscroll battalions, three sets of allegiance abilities, magical spells, command traits, artefacts and more allow you to build deadly Slaanesh armies made up of daemons and mortals alike. What’s more, the book contains painting tips and different colour schemes to inspire your collection, as well as bespoke missions and Path to Glory rules that are perfect for organising your first battles with Slaanesh’s hosts.
This book contains:
- Allegiance abilities for Hedonites of Slaanesh, including a table of Battle Traits, a system for summoning Slaanesh Daemons, plus battle traits, command traits, and artefacts of power for the following Hosts: Invaders, Pretenders, and Godseekers
- Three Spell Lores: Lore of Slaanesh, Forbidden Sorceries of Slaanesh, and the Lore of Pain and Pleasure
- Path to Glory campaigns – rules for creating a Hedonites of Slaanesh warband for Path to Glory, including Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
- Four Warscroll Battalions that reward you for fielding thematic combinations of models
- 18 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Fane of Slaanesh, printed here for your convenience
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units, endless spells, and the Fane of Slaanesh featured in this battletome, including minimum/maximum unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles