Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of an Order
- Placing an order via this website constitutes and offer made by the buyer to LARP Inn. This offer is accepted by us at the point where we dispatch the goods and your order status changed to dispatched. No contract is formed until this point and no other communications from us represents acceptance of an offer.
- If you wish to cancel an order you MUST inform us in writing via email. If you do not inform us that you wish to cancel before dispatch you may still return the goods but will have to pay shipping costs.
- All goods must be paid for in advance via one of the payment systems available from this site.
- LARP INN do not handle any credit or debit card details. All payments go through secure third party payment systems. At no point in the ordering process do LARP INN have access to payment details. LARP INN cannot process payments over the phone. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EMAIL YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS. LARP INN cannot be held responsible for details that are emailed to us.
- In the event that you wish to place an order outside of the web site a payment request will be generated from one of our payment gateways and emailed to you. Payment can then be made though this portal.
- All Goods remain the property of Larp Inn until payment is received in full. In the event of non-payment by the buyer in accordance with the terms agreed, the buyer hereby authorises Larp Inn to enter upon the buyers premises to remove the goods.
Delivery Times and Availability
- Dates given for delivery times are approximate and do not form part of a contract.
- Where a timed delivery service is selected that delivery time is from the point of dispatch, not the point of order. Out of stock items orderd on a 1-2 day priority delivery will be dispatched when restocked and will arrive 1-2 working days after that.
- Delivery times when specified only refer to courier working times of Mon-Fri.
- Larp Inn cannot be held responsible for delivery delays caused by faults with couriers or weather conditions.
- It is the customers responsibility to enter their address details fully and correctly when placing an online order. Redeliveries because of missed house numbers, incomplete or incorrect addresses are chargable.
- It is not possible for us to keep in stock all options for every possible item at this time though many items can be ordered on demand.
- We list a stock availability guide with each product. This is a guide only and not a guarantee of immediate availability. We also sell items outside of the website and there is a delay before the stock quantities are updated. If in doubt please contact us.
- Items made to order can have extended delivery times.
- Occassionally an item can be out of stock with our suppliers for an extended period. In this case you will be informed of the situation and offered a refund until such time as the product becomes available.
- Please make sure that you order with plenty of time before any event you wish to use the item at.
- If an item is required by a certain date please add this information in the comments box when placing your order. If we cannot meet this date for any reason we will inform you immediately and refund your money.
- Collection of goods. Goods may only be collected from us if agreed by prior arrangement. Any goods to be collected this way must be ordered in advance via the website.
- LARP Inn reserve the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- At this time LARP Inn only accepts orders to be delivered to addresses in the United Kingdom. Please direct any other queries to us via the contact us form or on 07756 560951
- As of September 2014 Larp Inn does operate a show room in the West Midlands. The showroom address is Larp Inn, Unit 17, Heath Hill Industrial Estate, Dawley, Telford, Shropshire, TF4 7RH. The showroom will be open most Fridays, Saturdays and by appointment in the evenings and Sundays. Check our facebook page for the current status of the shop or contact us to make sure we'll be open when you want to visit.
Damage and Defects
Under no circumstances will Larp Inn be liable for:
- Any goods considered damaged in transit unless such damage is reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- Defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use by the Buyer.
- Goods which have been adjusted, altered, adapted or repaired.
- The suitability of any goods for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the Seller.
- Weapons failing weapons check at any particular system due to weapons checkers opinion.
- Any alleged defects must be notified by the Buyer to LARP Inn within 3 working days of delivery. Any defective goods should be held for inspection.
- We want you to be happy with your item, and if may return any item to us within the following terms.
- Goods cannot be returned unless the Buyer contacted us first. A minimum 10% re-stocking and administration charge may be applied to goods returned without authorisation
- Credit will not be issued for returned Goods, which, in the opinion of LARP Inn, are in an un-saleable condition. Goods must be returned unused and complete with original packing materials and instructions.
- Goods that are returned and, in the opinion of LARP Inn appear used WILL NOT be refunded
- Goods must be returned within 7 days.
- If you wish to return a weapon because of concerns over meeting any safety standards for a system you attend this must still be done within 7 days of receiving the item. Please check the items as soon are you receive them.
- Replacement goods or refund will not be dispatched until the original item has been returned to us.
- Goods of a type not normally held in stock, and therefore specially ordered, are non-returnable.
- Goods made to order are are non-returnable.
- The buyer is liable for postage costs.
- Only the buyer may return an item to us.
Representation of products
- Images used on this site are for illustration only and may not refect the actual item, particularily in the case of hand made items produced from natural materials such as leather.
- Note that accessories used in pictures that are not included in the final product and are used for illustration only unless specifically stated otherwise.
- As far as possible the description of the item will respresent the product supplied.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of this website
Your Account -If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Larp Inn reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Access to larpinn.co.uk -We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Licence for website access- Larp Inn grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Larp Inn. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of larpinn.co.uk without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Larpinn’s names or trademarks without the express written consent of Larp Inn . Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Larp Inn. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of larpinn.co.uk as long as the link does not portray larpinn.co.uk, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any LarpInn or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent. All Epic Armoury material on this site is owned by and used with the permission of Iron Fortress ApS
Your conduct -You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Larp Inn, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" ; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Copyright and database rights -All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Larp Inn or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Larp Inn and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Larp Inn, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Larp Inn express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Larp Inn express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without Larp Inn express written consent. Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You
The Company’s Policy is one of continuous development and the right is reserved to make changes without notice.
©2008-2014 Larp Inn. No part of this website may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any other means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Larp Inn. All trademarks are acknowledged